For more than a century, Boyce Systems has been helping schools and local communities do more for the people they serve. We combine talent and technology to make data management systems work for our clients. In our dynamic, team-oriented environment, employees learn, grow and thrive. Here are a few good reasons to consider a career at Boyce.
Our ability to provide the best products and service to our clients rests in the strengths of our people. That’s why we treat our employees with appreciation and respect. At Boyce, we recognize your ideas and opinions because they matter to us.
Room to grow
We hire talented people and encourage their growth and professional development. At Boyce, you’ll find a career where you know what’s expected of you, have the tools to do your job the right way and have opportunities to grow professionally. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or you’re an experienced professional, your future can begin here.
To keep our employees healthy and happy, we offer a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, a prescription plan, a 401(k) plan and paid time off. Our employees enjoy a casual atmosphere in a facility that is employee-friendly, with ample parking, an exercise room, and access to a campus cafeteria.
Boyce Systems has been in business continually since 1899. Our culture is warm and welcoming. We’re a midsized company with the feel of a small business and the impact of a large one. Our commitment to quality, innovation and top-notch customer service has made us successful for more than 120 years.
A stable and growing company, we’re a market leader in the areas of governmental accounting and information technology. Our software division, which was established in the 1970s, has evolved with technology and our clients’ needs. Our emphasis is on the future, and that includes the development of state-of-the-art applications for our niche market.
Boyce is located in the Heartland Business Center at Interstate 69 and State Road 67 (exit 234) in Daleville, Indiana. We’re located near Muncie, Anderson, Noblesville, Fishers and Indianapolis.
Explore career opportunities at Boyce Systems.
Software Trainer / Support Specialist
Boyce Systems located in Daleville, Indiana, is a dominate financial software group that services schools, cities, towns, and other government entities in Indiana that is seeking a highly self-motivated, reliable, detail-oriented, and positive individual to join our Software Support Team.
- Travel within the state of Indiana to provide on-site training (Approximately 50% of the time is required for travel.)
- Support customers via phone while in the office
- Ability to document, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues
- Assist in maintenance of company documentation including software user guides, training videos, implementation procedures and other documents, as needed
- Conduct training for large and small groups
- Problem solving/analysis skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong passion for providing excellent customer service
- Resourcefulness and ability to work proactively and independently
- Technical capacity
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication proficiency, oral and written
- Presentation and delivery skills
- Ability to prioritize daily and periodic tasks
- Team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- Strong aptitude in accounting, payroll and timekeeping
- 2 to 4 years of experience in software training/support, software testing, technical writing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Coverage with Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Matching
- Great Office Environment
- Onsite fitness center
- One location
An equal opportunity employer
Boyce Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com.